PCG Education is recruiting for immediate placement of Teachers (credentialed and non-credentialed) for school vacancies in Richmond, VA. Current openings are: Special Education, English, ESL, History, Math, Chemistry, and Biology
We are ready support you in your education career by offering the following:
- Hands-on mentoring and coaching from experts with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- Guidance and expertise in taking candidates through licensure process.
- Online professional development courses in core teacher competency areas like classroom management and curriculum & instruction
- An interactive (online) learning community that allows new teachers to connect with each other, share experiences and provide support.
- Enhanced professional develop opportunities and customized resources for all content areas and level of expertise
Candidates must possess relevant Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university and be able to pass a background and drug screen
We are seeking candidates from all industries, teaching experiences and walks of life, who have a true desire to serve in education.
44.5K (1st year teacher) + DOE, plus Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance)
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Teachers - Credentialed and Non-credentialed
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings
- English Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Math Teacher
- SPED Teacher
- History Teacher
- Spanish Teacher