We are seeking a High School Special Education Teacher (Credentialed and Non-Credentialed) to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at the secondary level in public or private schools.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High School Special Education Teacher
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings