UI-PCG EdForce Solutions is recruiting for placement of middle and high school Math Teachers (credentialed and non-credentialed) for 2018/2019 school vacancies in Nashville, TN.
- The Math teacher is responsible for the academic progress of all students
- Work collaboratively with school and district faculty to develop lesson plans and curriculum for students
- Work with a diverse student
- Align curriculum with the TN Curriculum Frameworks for Mathematics and implement the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Mathematical Practice to aid students in developing deep understanding of content
- Design and implement lessons that balance procedural fluency with conceptual understanding and application, and that develop reasoning and critical thinking skills in mathematics
- Communicate with students’ families on a regular basis
- Participate in myriad forms of professional development as scheduled for all faculty
-Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
-Able to pass a background and drug screen
-We are seeking candidates from all industries, teaching experiences and walks of life, who have a true desire to serve in education.
The Ideal candidate must meet or be able to meet any one (1) of the following requirements:
- College degree in a relevant content area
- Current active provision or professional teaching certification
- Ability to pass math HS praxis exam
Based on Metro Nashville Public Schools 2018/2019 Salary schedule. Includes full benefits (medical, dental, vision and 401K)
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Math Teacher - Nashville, TN
Apply for Job
Back to Job Listings