University Instructors-PCG is currently seeking an experienced Tutor to support 5th grade students in Durham, NC.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with the district’s and school’s instructional program
- Maintain complete and accurate records of student progress and growth
- Create a learning environment that encourages student success
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
HOW TO APPLY: email resume to email@example.com
SCHEDULE: Tuesdays from 7:45a – 12:30p and on Thursdays from 7:45a – 12:15p
- Bachelor's Degree
- Able to pass background screening
All PCG Instructors will gain access to a thorough and comprehensive support and guidance program to ensure success in the classroom. This program will provide Instructors with connection to a Field Management Team, Online resources and ongoing professional development opportunities.
PCG Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.